Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Littlest Member of Red Sox Nation


As you can see, Zoe's taken quite a liking to watching baseball...look carefully at the tv screen in the second picture, and you'll see the defensive positions being listed for the Orioles. I show this only to illustrate what I found when I came back from the bathroom. I'd been cuddling with Z on the couch but needed to put her down. She had been on the floor but next to the tv, parallel, with her feet facing the front door of our house. I come back to this. She had been a little fussy when I put her down but she was as calm as could be when I got back. What a good girl to know what to focus on! Now let's hope the team doesn't cause her as much frustration as it does every other Sox fan!! BTW, if you close enough, you can see her baseball rattle she had had next to her. In her travels, it ended up between her legs!

1 comment:

dianeburt said...

Happy 3 month Birthday Miss Zoe....
and a Red Sox fan at that!... soo smart!