Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You like?

Ready for an outing with Mommy...The hat came from a student of Mommy's.
Can you believe this is first thing in the morning? Zoe's much more of a morning person than Mommy and Daddy!!
Playing after breakfast so Mommy can have hers.
Before Auntie J's baby shower...

Chillin' in Mommy's lap and suckin' her thumb... Just before going to meet Grandma and Grandpa B...Looking COOL in her ladybug shades, on her way to Mommy's school. Those middle schoolers have NOTHING on Z...

I hope you all like the video. I took a lot of time making it on www.onetruemedia.com. That's partly why there hasn't been a post from me in a week. I've been working on the video! Also, I was waiting for Noah to upload more pictures. :)

So, here are some more amusing pictures of our Zoe, if you haven't seen them on snapfish. Just let us know if you want a link to see them all.


No comments: