Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!!

My mind seems to just forget EVERYTHING lately. On May 8th, I think, Z went to her first concert. She went to see the Barenaked Ladies with me at Barnes & Noble in Framingham. They were having a free concert for the release of their new kids CD, Snacktime. It's really a cute CD. As for the concert, Z LOVED it. She got to listen to 4 or 5 of their songs from the CD, but LIT UP with a big smile when they sang "One Week." I was so proud!

Z has really begun to interact with her toys more..she's grabbing things when we put them in front of her. She particularly lights up with her froggy rattle and a stuffed horse her Grandpa C got her. She will mouth them and gum them. She's drooling up a storm and chewing on anything that comes close to her mouth!

This picture was taken yesterday...I found bows that clip into Z's hair--so now, even though her car seat and stroller are PINK, no one can call her a boy! How adorable, huh?

After breakfast today, Z was just looking so sweet, we couldn't resist this shot. She's starting to really sit like a big girl! :)

And, she just fell asleep in the swing. Look at her with her friend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool...guess the horse was a winner, huh?

Chelsea said...

I love that she attached herself to a horse:) A girl after my own heart.