Friday, April 30, 2010

"You Wearin' a Magic Crown!"

I came out of the bathroom today after getting ready to work, and hear, "Mommy, you're BACK! I told you!" (this is a common phrase, and I have NO idea where she got that from). Then Zoe says, "You wearing a magic crown!" I had a headband in my hair. :)

Then, Zoe says, "I wanna wear a magic crown, TOO!" Okay...we went into the bathroom, and grabbed one of her headbands...a pink one with a bow on it. I put it on her, and then she wanted the other one, a green one with a bow on it, on Noah.

As much as he tried to say no, Zoe would not take "no" for an answer. I left the house with Noah wearing a green headband with a green bow. It really makes his eyes stand out. :)

2 comments:

dianeburt said...

that is too funny!

marathonmommy said...

awww, the things a good daddy will do for his baby girl!!! Wait til she asks to put makeup on him! Please take pictures of that....