Saturday, January 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

Today was Noah's birthday, and Zoe was able to help him celebrate in style. She got him 2 books, one to read to her, Me and My Daddy, and a book for him to read that celebrates daddies and little girls :). She let Mommy sleep in until 7:30 and then we got up and let him sleep in a little longer. We went to lunch at La Carreta's in Nashua (Mmmmm...mexican), and Zoe spent lots of time entertaining us all!

Zoe had her first taste of salsa, but snubbed her nose at the refried beans. Ah well. She'll get there. The funniest part was when she took a taste of my lime from my drink. She made some good faces!!

Zoe wanted to tell me that she hopes that her Daddy had the BEST day. She thinks (and I think so too) that he deserves it because he's the best daddy in the whole wide world. She loves him SOO much and wants him to get all the things he dreams for!!

No comments: