Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy and Healthy...


This is a couple of weeks old, but I thought it was a nice picture. :) Zoe is happy and healthy, except for this lingering cough she has...She's getting really good at covering her mouth when she coughs (thanks to Laura!). You have to remind her, but she's good about doing it, nonetheless!

I hope everyone finds this picture much less heartbreaking than the last one. Zoe is running around, pulling us to "tase" her around the kitchen table, while she is "runnin". She will tells us to "Walshth dis" while she twirls and twirls, then pretends to fall....saying "oops" or "ooof". She has a huge grin on her face doing so. :)

Ring Around the Rosy, the Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle, and the ABC song are favorites around here.

She also is doing this funny thing...
me: What's Zoe say?
Z: "hiiiii" (in a tone that is just goofy...it almost sounds like she has food in her mouth)
me: What's Mommy say?
Z: "hiiiii" (same way)
me: "What's Daddy say?
Z: "hiiiii" (same way)

I'll have to get it on video. It cracks us up every single time.

No comments: