Sunday, November 8, 2009

As we listen to the coughing...

we are pretty sure that Zoe is on the mend. We thought she was feeling better on Thursday, when she woke up with no fever. Given that the pediatrician told me that when she's fever free, she's not contagious, and she can go back to daycare, we sent her. I found out, when I picked her up, that her fever came back...so Friday she was home with me. Of course, her fever picks up, so I call the nurse line. She tells me this is just par for the course, and that if she still has a fever Sunday night/Monday morning, bring her back in. Fortunately, that didn't happen with Zoe.

Case in point? Zoe was either running around the table, going from toy to toy to toy, or throwing wicked tantrums over who knows what (very dramatic, throwing her body to the ground, kicking and screaming, no tears) over the course of the day...oh and all on a 5 minute nap in the car coming back from BJ's.

At one point, I looked at Noah and said, "Welcome to 2."

Glad she's feeling better! ;)

No comments: