Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes...

Not quite ALL of those things, but Zoe is learning her body!

Today, we went through different the different parts:

--Zoe where's your belly? (she lifts up her shirt and says "be-ey")
--Zoe where's your nose? (she puts her finger in her nose and smiles, sometimes giggles)
--Zoe where's your ear? (she puts her finger in her ear and says "eeeeaahh")
--Zoe where's your head? (pats the top of her head with a big smile)
--Zoe where's your mouth? (puts her finger IN her mouth)
--Zoe where's your tongue? (pulls on her tongue..hehe)

She also knows where some of these things are on MY body:

--Zoe where's Momma's head? (she reaches up to tap my head)
--Zoe where's Momma's ear? (for this one, she usually ends up giving Momma a "wet willy" Ew! And she says "Eeeeaaah)
--Zoe, where's Momma's nose? (thankfully she just taps the tip, and doesn't try to put her finger IN my nose!)
--Zoe, where's Momma's mouth? (finger IN my mouth)
--Zoe, where's Momma's tongue? (tries to grab my tongue, EW)

I asked her where her feet were today, and she couldn't figure out how to lift up her foot to show me, and she didn't want to bend over...I THINK she knows it. :)

What a smart cookie!

1 comment:

dianeburt said...

She is SO smart I am so proud of my little angel girl!