Friday, December 5, 2008

Puuulling, Sliding, Tapping, Turning, too...

That's the first line of one of Zoe's favorite toys, a Fisher Price tool bench that Auntie Darcy got her (you can see a picture of it in the Thanksgiving pictures). Anyway, she LOVES this thing and "dances" to it by bopping her head up and down and tapping her foot on the floor. She'll also drag it around the floor flipping it so it's face down on the floor. Good times.

BIG NEWS! Zoe pulled up today. YIKES! She's been pushing up when she's on her knees so that her feet are flat on the floor but that she's still got her hands on the floor too. But, today, she got on her knees, put her hands on my leg (which was on the floor), pushed her butt up into the air and then grabbed onto the top of the coffee table and was standing alllll by herself. Of course, she needed a little help getting back down, but that's okay.

So, I think we're going to finally put the mattress on the lowest setting this weekend.

Our baby is growing up!!

3 comments:

dianeburt said...

oh my God! My baby girl! WOW congrats Zoe

Unknown said...

so glad Zoe loves her toy...hope you are loving it as well after hearing the song 100 million times! ;)

Amy said...

Darcy--I've memorized it completely. I was even able to get the song stuck into 2 of my students' heads on Friday. :)