Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Children's Museum

BUBBLES!!!!!

"I do it myseff!"

BIIIG BUBBLES!

Not too impressed by the turtles.

My daughter *hates* slides...can't you tell???

"I ridin' a bike!!!"

JUMPJUMPJUMP!!

Sand table at Peep's World!

Water table at Peep's World (Zoe's favorite room!)

PEEP!!!!!!!

CHIRP!!!!

QUACK!!!!! (this was like meeting celebrities!)

the spoon "ferris wheel"

Zoe LOVES D.W.

See, I told you she hates slides! :P

GEORGE!! (I wish this wasn't so washed out!)

Golfing...

So serious driving with her hands on 10 and 2. ;)

My little construction worker...

At the Children's Museum in Boston, there's been an exhibit I've been wanting to bring Zoe to, but never had an opportunity due to illness, family obligations, and other various things. Next weekend is the last weekend for the Curious George exhibit, so we made sure we got there for Memorial Day. Gaga, Papa, and Uncle G wanted to see Zoe, so we met them at a restaurant nearby for lunch, and then walked over to the museum. Zoe had a BLAST! We'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

I WILL say...I'm sure we'll be going back many times. We all had a great time!

No comments: