Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random Zoe Pictures...

hanging with her Uncle John...she was smitten, and just followed him everywhere!

"Heeeey, leave me alone!"

Rocking her babies at the same time...

sharing her tool bench with Uncle John...

He really enjoyed it! ;)

Sitting like a big girl on the couch...with her trusty Wally.

Making sure Daddy's shoes work so he can wear them..

"See, Daddy? They fit JUST fine!"

Tired Zoe after a fun day running around at Cousin Jacob's birthday party!

"Hanging with Baby, Momma, leave me alone!"

"Now, baby, you sit HERE!"

So, THIS is why we have children??? To clean?!? :) She loves to help me out. I let her clean with a baby wipe. She goes to TOWN and actually did a nice job on that section of the coffee table!

Doesn't she look like a big girl laying on her bear like that?? She has one of my headbands on...She's becoming much more tolerant of hair things in...maybe we'll start being able to pull her hair back (it IS getting long and we don't want to get it cut).

See how pretty it is pulled back in two pigtails?

Relaxing on that bottom step...Monkey makes a good pillow, and Mammie (lambie) is a good buddy to hang with these days! I feel like I need to be feeding her grapes here!

I think she's sleeping ON Mammie here..."I think I'm just going to rest a bit, Momma"

1 comment:

dianeburt said...

these are so cute ..she does look so big! I bet John loved all the attention.....so sweet!