Saturday, June 6, 2009

Check this out....

Zoe was at a little girl's birthday party today (well, I was there, too) and was running around for the better part of three hours today. Seriously, it was crazy how much she was moving. I have pictures I'll post shortly after that.

She gets in the car and promptly passes out before we're 2 miles away. She sleeps the 40 minutes it takes to get home, and I put her in her crib to finish her nap, and she sleeps for 2 more hours. She got up at about 4:30, and was NOT happy...took her awhile to calm down and 'wake up'. (btw, this is a much later than normal nap for her)

At 8:15, Zoe is still awake. Why is this strange? She is normally asleep by 7pm, 7:30 the latest. I just got done asking Noah when he thought she'd be ready for bed when I see her rub her eyes. I point it out to Noah and he says "I'm not really convinced she's ready," as well as saying that it could be a weird night since today was kinda weird, schedule wise for Zoe. He gets done saying that and Zoe says "nigh nigh" and "shhhhh" (while bringing her finger to her lips). We were a little shocked and looked at each other. Then Noah asked if she was ready for night-night. She looks at him. Ask her if she's ready for sleep, and she gets up, grabs one of her books, and heads to the bottom of the stairs, pointing up. So, I moved the gate and she started crawling up the stairs. Normally she'll go up VERY easily, but this time, she stopped halfway, and wanted me to pick her up.

She was so tired. Zoe didn't fight going to bed at ALL. Actually, Zoe was kinda singing on her changing table when we were putting her down!

My little girl is growing up!! She's just told us she was ready for bed and that she wanted to go to bed. *sniff* Another first.

No comments: