Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mmmm...tasty!

Mmmmmm....SO good!
Mommy and Daddy...I think I'll feed myself!
Keep it coming!!
I want to do it myself, but I don't know if I am getting it right!
YUMMY!! So good!! Can I have some more?

Z got to try rice cereal for the first time yesterday. She LOVED it! There was no pushing out with her tongue, no funny face, nothing but smiles, laughs, and pure bliss. Noah got it on video, and as soon as we figure out how to put it on the computer, we'll do it.

We got the okay to start cereal at 5 months by the dr at Z's previous appointment. We waited until after the adventures in Virginia because I just didn't want to bother with all that would have been necessary to have the cereal...so we waited. This weekend, Z proved to us that she was ready for the food, anyway! She was grabbing at our food, drinks, and anything that was near her at the table. She has become grabby, and even more so with the food and drinks...she was watching us like a hawk!

Z really enjoyed her cereal, and today at the drs appointment, he gave the go ahead to give her as much as she wants, not go as slow as he had told us previously...so today, she got two servings of cereal, one at lunch and one at dinner time (by her Daddy, too). She LOVED it! She did discover that it's fun to suck on your fingers between bites, but I think that's because she's soooo close to those teeth popping through on the top! Soon enough she'll be eating squash, sweet potatoes, and peas!

1 comment:

dianeburt said...

Those are the best pictures what a good eater...Yeah! Zoe!