Saturday, March 15, 2008

New pictures--Mommy's favorites of this batch

I won't share with you all of the pictures. If you've been getting the emails for the link to snapfish, then you've seen them. If you haven't, and want to, then just email Mommy or Daddy, and we'd be happy to send you that link! :)


But, here are my favorites from this batch. Of course, it's hard to choose just a few, but I'll do my best!




This is our comatose kid...right after she eats, this is what Zoe looks like. I wish I were that relaxed!!



This is, by far, one of my favorite pictures. She just had a sponge bath, and decided that she needed to pose. Look at that hair. Believe it or not, she does enjoy her sponge baths! I've also decided that this is a picture in the running for her yearbook when they come looking for baby pictures!! I'm an evil mommy, I know.

This is her best impression of Mother Theresa. This is right after the funny picture from above. My expressive genius!!

And the "Caron Lip"...That's my girl!!



No comments: