Friday, June 17, 2011

You spin me right round....

We're getting ready to take Zoe's first trip to Disney World (and Z doesn't know, SHHHH!).  We've been giving her little hints and asking her questions about things for awhile now.  Today, driving home, I asked her if she'd go on the tea cups if we went to a carnival.  Yes, I'm fully aware that there are no tea cups at a carnival, but that's besides the point.  And, I'm fully aware that soon, Zoe is going to catch onto this line of questioning.  But, I'll use it until I can't anymore! :)

Anyway, so, I ask her that.  She said she'd go on that (but not a roller coaster because THOSE go up to the moon, apparently).  I said, well, they spin in circles, like the Chipmunks do here.  She immediately starts singing, "You spin me round round BABY round round like a RAH-KAH  baby."  She repeated that a number of times...getting sillier and sillier.  Oh, how I wish I had a video camera with me at that moment and wasn't driving.  :)

Ask her to sing that song to you.  It's quite humorous!

No comments: