Friday, February 4, 2011

Amazing...

I find it absolutely amazing when I can take just a peek at what is going inside my daughter's brain...

Today, we were watching Yo Gabba Gabba. The episode was about a circus, and there was a ring master. They mentioned the circus ring, and Zoe found that to be pretty funny. Since she's pretty much figured out all her letter sounds (crazy, right?), I asked her if she knew what ring started with...she said "e". Apparently, we have a bit to work on there. :) Anyway, when I said the sound, and asked her what letter said that, Zoe repeated the sound and said, "rrrrrrat....Ring and rat start with the same letter!" Wow.

Then, we're watching else, and it shows an apple tree. She turns to me, "Mommy, that apple tree is just like the ones I saw before. I went apple picking!" I said, "Yes, you did! Do you remember who went with you?" "Grammy and Grampy, Jacob, and Emma was there! She was a baby!"

I find it amazing the things she remembers at this point. It's like her memory is really starting to kick into gear. :)

Amazing stuff, I tell you, watching this little lady growing up. :)

No comments: