Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dancing Monkey Reads

:) I just combined a lot of things there...

Zoe has become quite the dancer. She has learned to shake her booty, and loves the Kayem Franks commercial (and music quite similar to that... here is the commercial if you don't know). She also dances like that to a couple of PBS shows she likes to watch, Curious George, Word Girl, Super Why, and Sid the Science Kid. It's cute to watch...kinda looks like a hula! I'll have to see if I can get it on video.

monkey...yep, that's right, she's a MONKEY. She can climb onto the couch, chairs, and ZIPS up the stairs at a rate that can only be compared to, well, monkeys. :) Ever watch a monkey flit from place to place, go up, down, across, up, across, down, somersault, jump, and do it again? Yeah, that would describe about 2 seconds in a day of Zoe. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it!

And, reading. Well, sorta. She has a couple of books that she knows either all of the pictures of, or most of...I mean, these are picture books or number books. I have to ask her "what's that" to the item, but she can go through most or all of a couple of books! :) What a smarty-pants!

No comments: