Saturday, April 18, 2009

Please take a moment out of your busy day...

and think about, wish for, pray for, wonder, whatever you choose to do when you know someone isn't well, and want them to be well.

This little boy, Stellan , is very ill. This is not someone I know, but someone who's blog I follow. Her son has a very serious heart condition, and was flown from across the country to one of the best hospitals, Children's Hospital in Boston, earlier in the week so that he could be with some of the best pediatric cardiologists in the country. If you read the post "transparency" you'll see that this young kiddo has even made it to the big screen at Fenway Park.

I ask of you to take a moment and to think about what this family is going through right now. From what I can see, Mom is in Boston with Stellan, Dad is home (where ever that is) with her 3 other kiddos. I think her father is out there with her, helping support her with her son.

As a parent, you have to think about what would happen if this were me and my child?? Would I be as strong, would I fight as much, would I be able to hold it together for my child when they needed me the most? Of course, you hope to never be in this situation, and you also hope that the answer to those questions would be unequivocally YES.

Help us support this Momma...in whatever way you want.

No comments: