Friday, November 7, 2008

Kick it to the Curb!

Whatever Z might have been battling, getting used to daylight savings time, an upset stomach (she'd been spitting up a lot), who knows what...but it appears to be gone. She's spitting up MUCH less lately, her fussies have gone away, and she's a happy-go-lucky Z again.

Maybe it had something to do with sleeping almost fourteen hours last night. That's right...14 hours. She was SO tired last night, I put her to bed (hoping it was a nap, but knew it probably wasn't) at 4:30. She was OUT like a light and didn't wake up until 5am. However, she babbled away for a little bit and fell back to sleep until I woke her up at 6:15...I wonder how long she would have slept without me waking her up??? I hate doing it, but I have to do it to feed her before I go to work.

Hopefully, this is the start of improved napping at daycare (her napping's been all out of whack, too, poor baby)...hopefully, she'll sleep just as long tomorrow morning! :)

No comments: