Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recent pictures

Z's enjoying a snack of cheerios...don't get between her and those things...she might slobber on you!
The girls look a lot alike, but Z is trying to share her Cheerio cell phone (and other toys) with baby Emma, who is just 5 days younger than Z...this was at a recent birthday party!
Now that Z is more mobile, she is EVERYwhere....she's recently discovered all those toys UNDER her exersaucer that she keeps dropping!
This lasted a good 20 minutes before she decided to come visit me doing dishes!

Now, for some seriousness :). Unless I hear an objection, I'm going to start just using people's first names, instead of initials. If you do NOT want your name to be used, then please let us know. Otherwise, we're going to use your name...it's just getting too confusing and it makes it hard to read. There haven't been many complaints, but the complaints are the same--too hard to read with the initials. And, if no one has objections, AND I have time, I may go back to previous posts and edit WITH names.

Please let me know if you DO have a problem...otherwise I'm considering it okay. No last names will be used, though!!

No comments: