Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And so it begins...

Very shortly, our life with a largely immobile daughter will be ending. Even with rolling and rocking and what she HAD been doing, she would only go around in a small area. However, today, while playing on her belly, I caught her starting to push up on her hands from her elbows...lifting her chest with it. THEN, I pushed her "Smile" book (the one she got from the doctor at her six month visit) a little out of her reach. She got one foot planted, lifted up her butt and straightened that leg. She pulled a little with her arms, and scooted forward. It's kinda funny to watch, but MAN, I'm SO not ready for a mobile, crawling baby!! Time to babyproof!! She kept doing this, and I kept moving the book away from her. She must have gone a good 3-4 feet before she gave up and got a frustrated!

1 comment:

dianeburt said...

oh my god....I can't wait to see her!!!!!! shes too funny