Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The count down is ON! :(

Unfortunately, we have had to start to worry about what'll happen in a couple of short weeks. We have a very, very nice woman, Miss Laura, who will be taking very good care of Z. I think this is going to be harder on Noah and me than it will be on Z! Tomorrow, we have a trial run, and will have more before school starts for me. Miss Laura is a very nice woman, who has 3 boys of her own, 16, 12, and 7, I think. She lives very close to us, and is very careful not to have too many kids, since she works out of her home and has strict rules to follow. She's opened her home and business to us, and we're very happy to have her. Z will be the youngest kiddo there, by about a year, but that's okay. :) I'm sure she'll get plenty of attention. Noah will do drop off; I'll pick up. While it's sad to know we have to do this, it'll be good for all around. Z will meet friends, spend time with people other than her Mommy and Daddy (it IS good, right?), and I get to go back to work, which is something I need to do. I would LOVE to spend the time home with Z, but it's just not practical for us.

We'll be back with an update from her "first day".

No comments: